Reports have started to surface of a new religion, one not focused around the holy trinity, but instead one based off of Chicago native and music icon Kanye West. About a month ago, the creator of "Yeezianity" claims that the religion is real; and he's not the only one who thinks so. The creator has decided to remain anonymous, stating that " he fears that any name-association with the religion will ruin its goals to help people anonymously."
The religion is based off of 5 pillars
1. All things created must be for the good of all
2. No human being’s right to express themselves must ever be repressed
3. Money is unnecessary except as a means of exchange
4. Man possesses the power to create everything he wants and needs
5. All human suffering exists to stimulate the creative powers of Man
Apparently, Kanye West know's nothing of a religion bearing his name, we might image he's approve of it tho (You've heard his recent rants.)
Interested in Membership? find out the requirements and more HERE.
What are your thoughts about "Yeezianity" ? Do you think Kanye will support the cause when he gets wind of it? Tweet us @TheBLKSocialiite and let us know. Your tweets might get highlighted on our live Twitter feed.
Source: Huffington Post
Images: Google Images (Creative Commons)
Stephen "TheeBlackSocialite" Hale